THE WILD ROBOT- PETER BROWN




THE WILD ROBOT





Author: Peter Brown
Copyright:2016
Printed in the GREAT BRITAN


What is it about?


Image result for the wild robotWhen robot Roz opens her eyes for the first time, she discovers that she is alone on a remote island. She has no idea how she got there or what her purpose is. But she knows that she needs to survive. But when row slowly starts to make friends with the animals on the island, her company told some of there robots to find Roz and bring her back to the company


What do I think?


This is my favourite book and the best book I've ever read in 8 years! This book talks about ROBOTS, FAMILY AND  THE WILD. Personalty I enjoyed this book so much! And I am willing to read the next one. I would give this book a 5 out of 5! Because it had so much fun stuff inside, and when you start reading you never let your hands off  of the book!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDER -R.J Palacio