A FABULOUS SCHOOL ADVENTURE-GERONIMO STILTION



A FABULOUS SCHOOL ADVENTURE





Author: Geronimo Stilton
Copyright: 2007
Printed in the U.S.A



Image result for a fabumouse school adventureWhat is it about?



When Geronimo's nephew, Benjamin, invited him to career day at his school, things did not turn out how he expected, he caused a volcanic explosion, got stuck in the slide in the playground, and accidentally let out the class pet gecko! But then, he caught the gecko and he was a hero!hooray for Geronimo Stilton! 

What do I think?

This book is really interesting and funny!I really enjoyed reading it and writing about it! If i was the author, I would probably change that he caught the class gecko and change the animal, i would turn the gecko into a hamster, and I would said the Geronimo caught a toy hamster but not the real one! I would rate this book a 5 out of 5 because it had a lot of action in it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDER -R.J Palacio