DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: THE MELTDOWN -JEFF KINNEY





DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: THE MELTDOWN





Author: Jeff Kinney
Copyright: 2018
Printed in the U.S.A




What is it about?



Image result for wimpy kid meltdown
When snow shuts down Greg Heffley's middle school, his neighbourhood  transforms into a wintery battle field. Rival groups fight over territory, build massive snow forts, and stage epic snowball fights. And the cross chairs are Greg and his trusty friend Rowley Jefferson. Its a fight for survival as Greg and Rowley navigate alliances, betrayals, and warring gangs. As the snow began to melt, the neighbourhood gets calm and the fight begins to finish.

What do I think?

I liked this book but i personalty don't like the Diary of a Wimpy Kid. However, it was interesting to read. If I was the writer, I would say that new neighbours came to his neighbourhood and they would be EXPERTS at fights( including snowball fights). So they would help him a lot to win the fight. I would rate this book a 4 out of 5, because first of all, I do not like Diary of a Wimpy Kid that much. And I need more detail.
Image result for 4 star

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDER -R.J Palacio