CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY -Roald Dahl


CHARLIE AND THE
CHOCOLATE FACTORY



Author:Roald Dahl
Related imagePublisher:Alfred A. Knof Copyright:1964
Copyright:1964
Published in the united states


What is it about?

Willy Wonka's famous chocolate factory is finally open!But only five lucky children will be allowed inside and they are:August Gloop, an enormously sized kid, Veruca Salt, a spoiled rotten brat, Violet Beauregarde, a dim-witted gum chewer, Mike Teavee, obsessed with TV and Charlie bucket, the hero, a boy who is honest, smart and brave.


What do i think?

This book is outstanding and I really wish it was real, although it really made me hungry! if I was the author I would put more detail into the story to make it more fun. I love how each character has a different personality and role.I would rate this book a 4 out of 5. I didn't like the story that much because there wasn't enough detail in the story. I recommend this book for ages 10+.




Image result for ٤ out of ٥ stars

Comments

  1. I love this book, and the author has very interesting books for your age.
    Thank you for creating this blog and thank you for encouraging other students.

    Mrs. Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WONDER -R.J Palacio